Yes, we’re a specialty coffee and espresso bar, too! Coffee in front, bikes in the back — we call it the retail mullet. Just like on the bike side of things, we want to bring you high quality stuff that we love.
Our shop offers cozy seating inside, a lovely back deck, and free wifi.
Oh! And if you’re a business along Maple Street, we deliver by bike ($5 minimum order). Neat, eh?!
Black Gold. Most of our coffee comes from a roaster we really love — Sweet Bloom Coffee Roasters out of Lakewood, Colorado. We are the only shop in Omaha offering Sweet Bloom coffee, and we *love* that we can offer Omaha a menu of rotating, high-quality brews. Our house drip is Hometown, a balanced espresso roast that tastes great black or with a splash of cream. We also use Hometown for our espresso drinks — we love its sweet, mellow profile for all manner of beverages. A rotating list of Sweet Bloom’s single origin selections are available in whole bean, 12oz retail bags. (Beans ground upon request.)
Espresso Bar. Our baristas make excellent drinks (for real!–is it bragging if it’s true?), whether you want a carefully extracted double espresso, or something slightly more labor intensive. Check out our offerings below.
- espresso : double shot
- americano : espresso + hot water
- cappuccino : espresso + steamed milk + foamed milk
- latte : espresso + steamed milk
- flavored latte : espresso + flavor syrup + steamed milk
- mocha latte : espresso + chocolate + steamed milk
- breve : espresso + steamed half & half
- coffee : drip, French press, Chemex, Pour Over
- toddy : cold-brewed coffee concentrate + water + ice
- toddy latte : cold-brewed coffee + milk + ice
- chai latte : chai concentrate + steamed milk
- lavender fog : Earl Grey tea concentrate + lavender + steamed milk
- lavender smog : espresso + lavender fog concentrate + steamed milk
- hot cocoa : chocolate + steamed milk
- loose leaf tea : black, green, herbal, red, maté
- hot apple cider
Pastry Game Strong. We like to offer a variety of pastry options for everyone. Every week, we have available both a gluten free and vegan option. We are proud to be carrying Stay Sweet, Nicolas for most of our week, and a little bit of Gerda’s German Bakery sprinkled in throughout the week as well.
Tea Party. We’ve added some of the beautiful local offerings of The Tea Smith to our other, out-of-town tea source: Kilogram Tea, originally based out of Chicago. Their classic green & black tea offerings are a fresh & special treat, and their blends consistently delight us.
Current Teas, Black & Green.
- Earl Grey (Kilogram) : Yunnan da yeh cultivar black tea produces a caramel sweetness, paired with the perfumed citrus of bergamot oil.
- Emerald Spring (Kilogram) : mild China green tea that is both steamed and pan-fired, resulting in a vibrant tea that is sweet, nutty and buttery.
- English Breakfast (Kilogram) : late harvest Yunnan black tea with smooth, malty body and sweet finish – perfect with milk & sugar!
- Jasmine Green (Kilogram) : spring-harvested China green tea scented with fresh jasmine flower creates a perfectly harmonious pairing.
- Yerba Mate (ECOTEAS) : vegetal, grassy alternative to green tea – naturally caffeinated and full of vitamins & minerals.
Current Teas, Herbal & Caffeine-Free.
- Blend 333 (Kilogram) : chamomile blossoms, rosehips & peppermint leaf.
- Blue Crane (Kilogram) : caffeine-free blend of South African rooibos & honeybush.
- Chamomile (Kilogram) : buttery, apple-scented chamomile blossoms. (organic)
- King Crimson (Kilogram) : tart, ruby red blend of hibiscus, citrus & rosehips.
- Peppermint (Kilogram) : a bright, menthol pick-me-up! (organic)
- Turmeric Tonic (Kilogram) : pungent blend of turmeric, gingerroot, lemon & lime.