Yes, we’re a specialty coffee and espresso bar, too! Coffee in front, bikes in the back — we call it the retail mullet. Just like on the bike side of things, we want to bring you high quality stuff that we love.
Current Retail Coffee Offerings.
- Sweet Bloom Colombia Timana : brownie batter – nashi pear – brown sugar
- Sweet Bloom Guatemala Pulcal : brown sugar – marzipan – fuji apple
- Sweet Bloom Hometown Blend : dark chocolate – blackberry – praline
- Sweet Bloom Ethiopia Daniel Miju : berries – mango – candied pineapple
- Sweet Bloom Ethiopia Guji Kercha : lavender – mango – apricot
- Sweet Bloom Kenya Gatomboya : plum – mandarin – brown sugar
- Sweet Bloom Kenya Karatu : hibiscus – tangerine – cherry
- Sweet Bloom Panama Bambito : red grape – nougat – dried fig
Purple Pour Over Party. We recently added a new brewing method to our menu – the Bee House pour over (in our favorite shade of purple, no less). Choose one of our rotating daily coffees and hold tight – you’ll have a delicious beverage from bean to cup in less than four minutes! A classic twist on a damn fine cup of coffee.
Black Gold. Most of our coffee comes from a roaster we really love — Sweet Bloom Coffee Roasters out of Lakewood, Colorado. We are the only shop in Omaha offering Sweet Bloom coffee, and we *love* that we can offer Omaha a menu of rotating, high-quality brews. Our house drip is Hometown, a balanced espresso roast that tastes great black or with a splash of cream. We also use Hometown for our espresso drinks — we love its sweet, mellow profile for all manner of beverages. A rotating list of Sweet Bloom’s single origin selections are available in whole bean, 12oz retail bags. (Beans ground upon request.)
Espresso Bar. Our baristas make excellent drinks (for real!–is it bragging if it’s true?), whether you want a carefully extracted double espresso, or something slightly more labor intensive. Check out our offerings below.
- espresso : double shot
- americano : espresso + hot water
- cappuccino : espresso + steamed milk + foamed milk
- latte : espresso + steamed milk
- flavored latte : espresso + flavor syrup + steamed milk
- mocha latte : espresso + chocolate + steamed milk
- breve : espresso + steamed half & half
- coffee : drip, French press, Chemex
- toddy : cold-brewed coffee concentrate + water + ice
- toddy latte : cold-brewed coffee + milk + ice
- chai latte : chai concentrate + steamed milk
- lavender fog : Earl Grey tea concentrate + lavender + steamed milk
- lavender smog : espresso + lavender fog concentrate + steamed milk
- hot cocoa : chocolate + steamed milk + whipped cream
- steamer : flavor syrup + steamed milk + whipped cream
- loose leaf tea : black, green, herbal, red, maté
- hot apple cider
Tea Party. Our out-of-town tea source is Kilogram Tea, originally based out of Chicago. Their classic green & black tea offerings are a fresh & special treat, and their blends consistently delight us. On a local level, we feature several delicious selections from Artemis Teas — these teas are personally blended by clinical herbalist Andrea Comiskey Lawse, based out of the Gifford Park neighborhood. Artemis Teas are available by the cup and in 2oz retail bags.
Pastry Game Strong. We are happy to bring fabulous locally baked goods & pastries to the shop. The wonderful gals at Two Birds Bakery have been supplying us with delicious vegan cookies, cinnamon rolls, muffins & scones for years — you can find them every week on VEGAN VEDNESDAY. On Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays we’re pleased to offer donuts from Scratch Baking Co. (another duo of skilled ladies) with vegan/gluten-free options as well. If you’re sensing a pattern, it’s true — we partner with some incredibly talented women business owners!
Our shop offers cozy seating inside, a lovely back deck, and free wifi. Oh! And if you’re a business along Maple Street, we deliver by bike ($5 minimum order). Neat, eh?!
Current Teas, Black & Green.
- Earl Grey (Kilogram) : Yunnan da yeh cultivar black tea produces a caramel sweetness, paired with the perfumed citrus of bergamot oil.
- Emerald Spring (Kilogram) : mild China green tea that is both steamed and pan-fired, resulting in a vibrant tea that is sweet, nutty and buttery.
- English Breakfast (Kilogram) : late harvest Yunnan black tea with smooth, malty body and sweet finish – perfect with milk & sugar!
- Huntress (Artemis Teas) : China black tea blended with fragrant rose petals, lavender buds, citrus peel & cassia bark.
- Jasmine Green (Kilogram) : spring-harvested China green tea scented with fresh jasmine flower creates a perfectly harmonious pairing.
- Matcha Genmaicha (Kilogram) : Japanese sencha green tea with matcha powder & toasted rice has an unusual sweet & savory character.
- Stag King (Artemis Teas) : Yunnan black tea with elderberry, oak bark & cacao nibs – earthy and smooth.
- White Peony (Kilogram) : Fuding Da Bai white tea features a sweet, complex profile with lots of light umami character.
- Yerba Mate (ECOTEAS) : vegetal, grassy alternative to green tea – naturally caffeinated and full of vitamins & minerals.
Current Teas, Herbal & Caffeine-Free.
- Blend 333 (Kilogram) : chamomile blossoms, rosehips & peppermint leaf.
- Blue Crane (Kilogram) : caffeine-free blend of South African rooibos & honeybush.
- Chamomile (Kilogram) : buttery, apple-scented chamomile blossoms. (organic)
- Keep Calm & Carry On (Artemis Teas) : herbal blend to restore tranquility, energy & focus.
- King Crimson (Kilogram) : tart, ruby red blend of hibiscus, citrus & rosehips.
- Peppermint (Kilogram) : a bright, menthol pick-me-up! (organic)
- Turmeric Tonic (Kilogram) : pungent blend of turmeric, gingerroot, lemon & lime.